Thursday 17 November 2016

Ryan Seeds!

What a fabulous night we had last night!  A few days ago I saw on Facebook that a very good friend that I have not seen in many years was on their way to Thailand and even better Phuket.  Ryan Seeds, an Acton buddy, who is a big player in many of my high school and University memories.  I was so happy that him and his partner Jamie made the effort to come and spend a night with us after I contacted him to say we lived here.  Ryan now lives just outside of Calgary with Jamie and their daughter Jasmine (a name I use to call myself!).  He has actually lived there for the past 12 years which means I have not seen him over the years when I visit my father and friends in Ontario.  I was so happy to meet Jamie, who is great and Luis was so happy to meet both of them.  We had an afternoon/evening at the beach, followed by an Indian take away and a huge catch up.

 It was so nice to see them!
 A beautiful evening
Ryan told this story, about the year we all went to Sunshine Park for a long weekend and me and Tracy got busted on the second page of a major national newspaper.  Being under age we told our parents we were going to Mandy's grandmas cottage and not the biggest under age camping site in possibly Canada!  I then remembered I had a clipping and went and searched it out.  So much fun remembering all these fun times.  This morning they went off to Phi Phi, I am sure they will have an amazing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment