Friday 11 November 2016

Lola's 11!

I cannot quite believe my girl is 11 today, seems like just yesterday I picked her up on a snowy night in Devon.  Well I probably do not need to mention this but I love her with all my heart and so happy to be celebrating her today.  Actually the celebrations started yesterday with a 'Lola Birthday Day' with all my classes. I made a game for them, they had to solve a crime a robbery of Lola's birthday toys.  It was so great, they were so excited to play it and solve all the clues.



 These were the first slides of my presentation to them on the crime and what they needed to do.  Basically they solved six clues to unravel the puzzle.
 This was the first clue, finding out who committed the crime.  It was so funny and I just laughed all day with them.
 This morning before we head to the beach for a Lola day, Daddy spoiled her with a meat cake.

She was a pretty happy girl!  Now we are off to enjoy a day all about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment