Saturday 26 November 2016

Kata Beach con Lola y Luis

Yesterday we went South for the night.  The places to stay are so cheap we thought we would take a mini break.  Actually, the place we stayed was really nice and really well situated so it was perfect.  Kata is almost an hour South and just super beautiful.  I cannot believe how much the sea has changed since when we arrived, it is now crystal clear and so so warm.  Warm enough that even I go in all the time!
 Lola was super excited when she realised it was beach time.
 A good time for a visit as high season is only just beginning so it was not super duper packed just yet.


 When we have stopped running on the beach and swimming and the sea and I want two minutes of rest Lola just sits and glares at me until I get up again.
We had a perfect day on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment