Wednesday 30 November 2016

Christmas Crafts

Well we are keeping very busy with the guests.  The latest ones requested the TV so we have had to read and chat to entertain ourselves.  The house is boiling as we have it all blacked out to give privacy and we sit out on our back little paved spot chilling most nights.  Last night I had a little escape as one of the ladies at school had a Christmas craft making night.  Totally not my thing, but thought it would be nice to go along (in the effort of making some friends!).  Libby, the lady who hosted it did a great job.  People made loads of Christmas things, I had a drink, some nibbles and a chat. I did not stay too long as have an important guest arriving today and needed to prepare!
 Our classy nightly spot.  It looks so bad!
 First signs of Christmas

Look at all these crafters.  It was fairly impressive.  I do not want some Christmas decorations for our up coming party but my lazy backside is probably going to go and buy them today!

No comments:

Post a Comment