Saturday 5 November 2016

Poolside Dinner

I think we have entered proper rainy season for the last month, what it was meant to be all along.   Big bursts of rain and then sunshine, this I can cope with.  In celebration a few people came over to sit by the pool and order some Indian (I have kinda given up on the cooking, one I am not very good at it, two we lack an oven and three it is just so easy here not too).  
 Some of the chicas.  
 Some of the chicos.
 It was our third different Indian, not my favourite but still good.


Of course as the night progressed things turned silly, I am not sure what Luis is doing with the art work but looks vaguely dodgy.  I am working hard to obtain the hostess with the mostess title.  It is just the morning after and I am already planning my next dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment