Sunday 13 November 2016

Shameless Self Promotion

Well we have had two sets of guests so far and two great reviews.  We have definitely we found our calling in life!  First we had three Germans for three nights and we have leaving today a couple from Texas and their daughter.  Well more accurately, Carrie lives in UK right now and her partner in Texas.  They had a bit of a rough start having an accident with a bike just up the road from us.  But we tried to help them as much as we could and take them out with us after that as they were nervous to drive.  I fell totally in love with their daughter and we had a great couple of days with them.  She then added me to Facebook and I just saw this post, which actually had me near to tears!
I also had to post it as I know that not everything will run perfectly and there will be times where the review is not what I had hoped for. This has the potential to ruin me, as slightly sensitive, so hope I remember to look back on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment