Monday 7 November 2016

Banoffee Pie

One of my all time favourite puddings is Banoffee pie, I just love it and as it is really just a British pudding I have not had it in ages.  So when Jacqui invited us to a British Sunday Roast I took on the challenge of making one.  I was fairly certain that it would be a disaster but I was wrong.  It was super yummy! The whole lunch was fairly fantastic actually, Jacqui made it all veggie and I think all loved it.  Luis sadly had to miss it though, as he was lucky enough to get some unexpected time with Juan who got his flight home mixed up.  
 Veggie beef wellington, magical :)
 The chef, amazing job

 My big regret, not taking a full picture of my pie but here is a snap shot.
All virgins to a Sunday Roast.  It was pretty exciting introducing them to Yorkshire Puddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment