Tuesday 8 November 2016

Casa Luchanda.. The Dream Begins

I love teaching, I love the kids and the challenge of inspiring students in Mathematics.  But it is not my true passion, it is not what I love to do most in the world and certainly not what I want to do forever.  What I really have always wanted to do is something in the form of organising events and/or running some sort of hostel/B&B/small hotel.  Well that dream began last night when me and Luis welcomed our first guests to our recently listed AirBandB Villa.  We are both soooo excited about this venture. In fact, I really would do it for free (but not telling guests that!).  We spent the last week getting our spare Villa ready, I have never ever scrubbed and cleaned so much and the place was sparkling. 
We collected our first three visitors, three young German men and are now hoping for the best.  We are trying to run a place that we are slightly involved in making the  stay fabulous.  Although, will take a back sit and be invisible if that is what they prefer.  So friends and family we still want to have you all, but you may have to live in our house with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment