Monday 21 November 2016

Luis Ecua Lunch

This airbandb is definitely keeping us on our toes!  I have never been so busy and definitely never cleaned so much.  In ten days we have had four sets of guests, which means washing, scrubbing, mopping, windows every couple of days.  And as we are trying to be that 'extra special' place the little individualised extras are taking a lot of work.  But I do love it and all worth it!  
However, it does mean that we have no time or space (as we give up the pool area) to do my other favourite thing entertain.  This weekend we had a free day in between guests so took the opportunity for Luis to show off his culinary skills.  He prepared a fantastic two course lunch that he spent all day on.  I could not eat as am veggie, but I could tell by the faces and the effort that it was fabulous.

Everyone left with full tummies and then we did a huge turn around and waited up until 4am for the next guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment