Thursday 3 November 2016

Finally...

Finally after a horrible month I am a happy girl again and I think it will only get better from here.  Tuesday morning I woke up with a spring in my step and was in the happiest mood ever.  What could cause this change one may ask?  Well the sun was finally shining, big and brightly and you could just tell this was the beginning to the end of the worst rainy season in several decades.  The last three days the sun has shone and the birds have sung and we have only seen a little rain shower here or there.  It is definitely not over yet and there will still be some more to come but I feel confident that the worst is over. 
 The schools lovely coffee shop garden.  
 All on campus have been smiling this week
I am so happy to say good bye to October.   I feel like everything is back on track again.  I did not realise it but the annual rain fall here is higher than the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment