Tuesday 30 June 2015

Point Farms, Goderich

We were fairly lucky, in between two fairly miserable days was a lovely day and that is when we were due to go camping.  The beautiful two hour drive took a little longer about four hours mainly as I am unable to be the main driver (head driver is a bit of a slow driver as he is middle aged at 74 and Luis new to the country).  But we made it and had camp all set by lunch time, new tents are so much easier than they use to be.  The camping spot, Point Farms Goderich, a place I spent many summer vacations camping at.  Everything was how I remembered it, except the beach had a bit more people.  We probably had our best vacation day and night here, in fact it is definitely one none of us will forget.
 I remember these naps even 25 years ago...
 A stroll
 A rest
 Some beach tennis, we were all amazing

 Mini golf exactly as I remember, Dad won, I cannot believe he beat me!

Getting the fire ready, we cooked all our dinner here, it took about two hours to boil potatoes, so bit of a late dinner. Still a great spot, really had a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment