Sunday 28 June 2015

Rainy Party Fun

Well the weather did not totally accommodate our party but compared to yesterday it was a spectacular day (I have not seen a 'summer' day like it before, gale force ran and wind).  However, the clouds and small showers did not seem to bother anyone really except me, the kiddies had a great time outside and the adults inside.  I saw so many people I have not seen in ages and one special surprise guest.
 Uncle Richard and my cousins David and Jennifer
 Pass the parcel

 The treasure hunt, how my parties have changed!

 Aunty Jillian, surprised Aunty Janice and in turn surprised me, I was so shocked and so happy she met Luis!

 Best surprise game ever, how many Cheetos can you stick to Daddy's face covered in whip cream...
 Or a borrowed Daddy..

My girls, who I see way to little of but our still beautiful and I love them dearly.  A lovey day with so many special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment