Wednesday 24 June 2015

Totally Toronto

I have really not spent much time in Toronto, especially in the last 20 years.  And even then mostly to watch sporting events, so it was a bit embarrassing taking Luis whom had loads of questions I could not answer, and thought I may have some sort of agenda, but had none.  I always claimed not to be much of a city girl and therefore never bothered to explore any city too much preferring the villages, towns and countryside of a country. Turns out that may have been a mistake and I am actually loving cities.  We had a fabulous day in TO, I loved it.  Once we left the touristy Harbour Front and ventured to China town and beyond I loved it.  What a great city, so many cool little bars and restaurants and things to do and see.









We visited the island, I remembered the rides being much bigger!  Loved the chairs about the city, as seen above with Luis lounging.  And especially loved the yummy different variety tacos, seems to be the newest fad here.  Great day in a great city!

No comments:

Post a Comment