Saturday 20 June 2015

Summer Begins

It is 4am and I am waiting on a taxi to take me to the airport to being my packed summer.  I am so excited about so much, seeing my Dad, friends in Canada, Barbados, Karen and so much more. I do hate leaving Lola and sending her to doggy day care yesterday was heart breaking.  We had a small get together after school to celebrate a long school year and now most of us are heading off this weekend. In fact, I have a date with a few friends and a bloody Mary at the airport shortly.
 Park party turned into balcony one instead
 Recanting favourite moments of the year
 Not a bad view
Two summers ago I said good bye to this man thinking we may never see each other again or possibly cross paths on holiday one day and here we are working together again.  Mark is such a gem and been such a big help this year.  Enough said gotta catch a flight (as I have been known to miss a few in my lifetime).

No comments:

Post a Comment