Saturday 6 June 2015

AC Year End Party

Thursday night was Academia's Cotopaxi's end of year party, it was actually called 'The White Party' but though twice about naming a blog that (we were all meant to wear white).  After a fairly lengthy ceremony to honour those leaving, those with long years of service, and people retiring.  We ventured upstairs to a beautiful reception and the wine we had all been waiting for.
 The most annoying thing, well actually they only thing I miss about my smart phone is taking pictures.  But no little robbery is going to stop me taking pictures, so now I am walking around with my IPad.
 Not only the staff party but also Vanessa's 30th birthday so two reasons to celebrate.
 The Highschool Maths department
 Me and River rocked the dance floor for ages.  He was desperate for a boob but alas he was dancing with the wrong girl
 Haha Mark
 A lovely location and setting, now two weeks to it is all done for this year.  I cannot wait.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment