Thursday 25 June 2015

Niagra Falls Biggest Fan...

...is definitely Luis, he loved it!  He loved loved the Falls and the city, said it was now his top city (and he has travelled a lot) and it was great for me to see it through fresh eyes.  I guess I took it for granted but it is something special.  It has changed quite a bit since I last went, well not the actual falls, but the city (town or whatever it officially is) has a lot more.  Definitely a place a family could leave with a huge hole in their pocket as loads for kids to spend money on.  In saying that we kinda wanted to do it all too, brought back lots of nice memories for me :)








It was really another great day, great weather, falls and of course company.  I highly recommend a visit, for the first time or again with fresh eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment