Wednesday 10 June 2015

It's River, Not Lake

Was the name of our, winning, yes winning pub quiz team last night!  I do not think I have ever been on a winning quiz team, it feels pretty good.  And there was like ten teams not two or three (like most people reading this may be thinking) and I even got some questions right!  So of course I was in a fabulous mode, as most know I am slightly competitive.
 Our name is after our sixth member, baby River (these pictures are not so great as on my Ipad).
 Finally a night out with my man.
 Fabulous quiz (I would think so!), all in aide of education in Cambodia.  Well done Vanessa and Nick (although think it is controversial that you put South Korea and North Korea as one country...)
The full team!  Good night, hard morning in my last lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment