Tuesday 2 June 2015

Fantastic Girls Trip!

What this robbery has not managed to do is taint what was such a fantastic weekend.  Sure it was not a great way to end it, and it has stayed very close to me the last couple days but I have been able to separate the two.  One of the things I hated to lose the most was the 3000 photos I have taken over the last year, luckily many of the special ones are on my blog, except for the ones from this great weekend.  I really had the best set of photos I have even taken as we took the Maxipaxi sign with us everywhere and the resulting photos were hilarious.  But luckily, I have managed to get some from friends.  Never as many as I took, as people usually rely on me taking them, but still I got some!  
Going in for a dip

Glorious sunshine


Coconuts for all

Beach babes

Relaxing in the pool with our team sunglasses (naught Kristi)

Hammock Time

Yes, it is her hen weekend too!

One with the sign

So Mr. Thief, you may have gotten some of our stuff but you will never take away what a fantastic time we had.  From bubbles and cocktails on the bus, to coconuts on the beach, Salsa dancing Queens, Tuk Tuk races, and amazing synchronized tipsy mooning midnight routines.  We will not be scared off by this experience and we will do another one next year!  Thank you ladies for what was one hell of a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment