Thursday 18 June 2015

A Year On

How quickly a school year can pass. I cannot believe I was packing up my room in Basel a year ago and here I am doing it again (as moving to the middle school). What an amazing year, from my beautiful sisters wedding to leaving Basel and all my many loved ones there, to making some great friends here, meeting Luis ❤️, my Galapagos trip, the Rain Forest adventures and of course my first encounter with a gun. I am now reflecting on the year, looking at my empty room listening to live lounge 2012 (goodness brings back some great Basel moments), feeling a bit sad for some reason but looking forward to my crazy summer.

I wish I had taken a photo of my room before I took it all down, every bit of the room was filled with the amazing projects produced by my students. Going to finish listening to the last song, sign out and get this summer started!

No comments:

Post a Comment