Monday 22 June 2015

The Great White North is Boiling

Finally!  Having no phone is so stressful, but not for the reasons you would think, like possibly making telephone calls, nope only because it is difficult to take pictures and blog! Anyways, I am sure the lack of blog entries only stresses me out!
We arrived in Canada, on Saturday, to a beautiful sunny day (which is lucky as apparently the weather recently has been rubbish) and my fabulous friends (these pictures will have to wait, as I cannot get them off my iPad).  We had a great night, hot tubbing and catching up, followed by a Sunday of eating, watching baseball (preparing Luis for his Jays game) and recovering from our Saturday.
Today we were meant to go to Niagra Falls, but clever me forgot her driving license in her car in Quito so there has been a slight delay and reshuffling of plans.  So instead we met my father for lunch and will have a relaxing evening before heading to Toronto tomorrow.
 Luis and a Canadian Beer
 My two favourite men
Me and my current hostess, Mandy, my oldest friend (well not oldest longest!).  Cannot wait till all five of us our together this weekend :) Great to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment