Wednesday 3 June 2015

Hosteria Palmira Mar, Tonsupa

I am trying to let go this whole event, but surprised how angry I have been about it, I have a knot is my stomach that I have been finding hard to get rid of. And I get why it happens, huge social inequalities, police force that may be under trained but also sadly has some corruption within, lack of education and sure a million other reasons.  I guess it is just a bit harder to accept this when it happens to you.  My immediate reaction was to finish this contract and leave.  
But I have to also remember all the fabulous times I have had here and places I have been.  Last night I reminded myself by looking through pictures that are on my Ipad and then I go this message from Pablo (hotel manager) at place we stayed in Tonsupa.

"Hello there Amanda 

U r so Welcome Im so glad that u guys came over.. as I said in the hotel u guys r the hottest group ever haha.. and for sure I would love to have u guys back just let me know and ill prepare something better and with the hotel
​closed ​
all just for u" Pablo, the Manager

It just cheered me right up.  We had an amazing time there, I have traveled loads and stayed at many different types of places, lovely hotels, hostels, motels, all inclusive places (never would again), and the management here was BY FAR the best (and not just because of that comment!).  I would only go back to Tonsupa because of Pablo and how fabulous he was.   He organised all our Tuk Tuk's places to eat, met our every need, and at a ridiculously good price.
We had a great time there, I will go back!  And I keep getting lovely pictures sent to me by brilliant friends here, I am a lucky gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment