Wednesday 1 July 2015

My Answer Was Yes


(this is a delayed blog as I had to tell family and close friends before posting it!)


Think this picture says it all!  
Well I thought it said it all, but a few hours after posting I have decided the moment deserves more words!  After our brilliant day on the beach, Luis took my father a side and asked for my hand (well he is Latin) and as I had a mouth full of veggie sausage and beans later that night broke into his speech.  It was all very lovely, and we did not even notice my father capturing the moment.  So it looks like sometime in the near future  may have to add a name to my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both! So happy for you both. Whoop Whoop! Very exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many sincere congratulations :-))))
    We look forward to the wedding photos, Miss Garwood
    Tim and his mum Lida, Basel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! And hope all is well in Basel without me!! x

    ReplyDelete