Monday 13 July 2015

Mis Primos

My wonderful cousin Natalie was teasing that this vacation all she reads about in the blog is about my wonderful goddaughter with no mention of her. So this blog was going to be all about wonderful Nats, but then when I went through the pictures of the day, I had none of her and 1000 of the Goddaughter. Therefore, I will have to save her special mention for another time.
Yesterday the first cousins, minus a few husbands and Craig, met at Accra for a thrown together picnic. It started with me and Nats (wonderful Nats) sitting in the rain under an umbrella and turned into a beautiful day with a great turn out, even Auntie Jillian and Uncle Tono popped down and I cannot remember the last I saw Uncle Tono at the beach.
 Aunty Jillian and Uncle Tono
 Rosette and Danielle
 Nick, Connor and Luke
 Danielle, me and Nick
 Power nap
 One of the million


James, Gail and Vicki
And surprise surprise on of me and Jodi!

No comments:

Post a Comment