Saturday 18 July 2015

Till the Next Time

Back in Miami for a third time in a month, as usual terribly sad to have left but also so looking forward to getting back to the two L's in my life. I have also discovered even if it is a great price and seems the best option flying out at 7am is never ever a good idea. Especially on a Saturday when clearly I knew I would go out on my last night and even a little later as it was a Friday night. Four in the morning came around very quickly, and my time at Grantley Adams airport was a blur. Now on hour 6 in Miami with two more to go and beginning to feel human again.

 Blakeys, it all starts and end here, every holiday
 dancing, catching up
 a great way to end another great holiday. Thanks to all who as usual made it such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment