Friday 17 July 2015

Tremors

Clearly the island is upset I am leaving tomorrow as there have been four mini earth quakes in the last two days (just like in Quito I seem to be one of the few who feel them). A big up minister claims it is the thumb of God to make people wake and behave but I still think it has more to do with my departure. As always the last couple of days is a whirl wind, this time even more so with a wedding to plan.



 Night out with Amy, we always go out for one drink, but end up having about a dozen.

 A day with Nicholas, ate at the fabulous vegan restaurant in south coast
 Tea at Aunty Andys
 And a final beach day with fabulous Jodi
 at my favourite beach, Accra, that thankfully has gone back to its beautiful self. Now to finish off with a night out with some friends and what I can only imagine will be a horrible day of travel tomorrow starting at 4:30am.



No comments:

Post a Comment