Friday 14 July 2017

The Food!!

We are robbed living in Phuket! And if I had money and of course knew how to cook I would open so many restaurants now I have been to Bali.  Phuket has no funky veggie or vegan cafes or just anywhere with inventive with food.  Canggu had the most amazing restaurants and cafes with such fantastic food.  I literally arrived in Bangkok yesterday and tried to put on shorts that fit last week that now do not.  But it was worth it!  I cannot believe I have to return to boring old Phuket food.
 My favourite breakfast (although not really meant for breakfast but I loved it), a veggie roti.  It was so delicious and they had so many great types you could try.
 And the bowls, delicious mix of yummy healthy deliciousness, at every spot.
 Okay, but this was my favourite.  This veggie wrap was just amazing.  Just amazing.
 Another bowl
Breakfast, avocado toast, pesto, feta, all delicious.  We had such a fabulous time in Bali and cannot wait to go back. It is such a huge island and we only just scratched the surface.  Each place we went was totally different and amazing in totally different ways.  I struggle to say which place was y favourite.  It is not often I think that I definitely need to go back to a place, but this is definitely one.

No comments:

Post a Comment