Wednesday 26 July 2017

Beach MiniEcuaFam Olympics

I was so excited for the MiniEcuaFam Beach Olympics, mainly as it meant that there was so many of us together in Phuket but also I love planning these events.  It is great having everyone here, it is like we have never been apart. 

These were the gift packs to kick off the event
 We started with two events in the pool, a floaty relay and then a little tennis

Off to the beach where a sand storm prevented all my plans!  Luckily I had a scavenger hunt planned so that kept the Olympic dream alive.


 Dinner before the big night out in the infamous Patong.

 A little singing
 A little games in Patong.  I have a strange relationship with this place, sometimes love it and sometimes hate it.  I defo think it is a place I can probably go once a year or when visitors here (the images in the background should give you some ideas as to why!).  So wonderful to have them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment