Friday 7 July 2017

Dive Day

Checking my 40 things left right and centre! This was a huge one for me, something I swore I would never do...dive. Well I finally bit the bullet, in a pretty grand place with the most amazing instructor, Batran. It was much easier than I thought, but mainly as I was lucky enough to have an instructor to myself (luckily a slow day!). It was a beautiful day and I saw some pretty amazing things. The first dive was at a US ship that was sunk by Japan in WW2, it was huge! The second at a beautiful coral reef. So happy that I did it, did not panic and even better did not drown.




 My favourite thing, although apparently not impressive but I loved it!


 A lion fish, my arch enemy






I have 200 more pictures but that might be over kill!


No comments:

Post a Comment