Sunday 23 July 2017

Beach Days Ecua Style

I warned all that were coming that they would be arriving in mid rainy season so expect only one or two days of sunshine.  Having lived through it last year, I can only remember a couple in the four months I was here for it.  Well the Ecua's have been here a week and I do not think it has rained once.  In fact, it has been nicer than most days in the 'dry' season.  Saturday and Sunday we had two amazing days, one on a near by island called Koh Rang Yi and yesterday at our favourite brunch spot.  The only thing I feel badly about is the other half arrive tonight and I am not so convinced that this weather will hold out much longer!




 I was undecided about this destination but certainly made the best decision.  It is 45 minutes door to door, including the boat ride, almost always deserted and a tropical paradise.




Always a winner, Sunday brunch at Panwa.  Another great few days completed and now today I am prepping for all the fun that starts tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment