Wednesday 5 July 2017

Amed, Bali

What a beautiful part of Bali!  I am so happy that we came here.  Bali is a huge island and I had a million recommendations from people and not one mentioned this place.  But I have researched loads, as although the flights were dirt cheap I know that holidays can add up so I wanted to find the best places for what we could afford and what we enjoy.  And we hit the jack pot here, the water is crystal clear, the sand black (different then what we are used to), there are loads of chilled out beach bars and restaurants and the people have been super friendly and helpful.  Our homestay is in a gorgeous place called, Kirana homestay, they deliver breakfast to our patio each morning and it is the best place we have stayed yet.




 The entrance to our homestay
 Our room outside..
 ...inside



A beautiful first day and now woken up to another lovely day and getting ready to check off another big one on my '40 list'!

No comments:

Post a Comment