Thursday 21 March 2019

The Bump

I have been very nervous the last five months, I have been terrified to make any 'announcements'. in fact I have barely breathed the words out loud.  I have avoided any decisions that need to be made and really found it hard to even talk about it.  But then this Monday, everything shifted.  All of a sudden everyone could see it, it seemed to happen over night, my bump had appeared.  And the kids reaction at school was beyond amazing, I could not believe how excited they were and how special this made me feel.  The Year 13's jumped over tables to hug me and ask questions, the Year 8 girls hunted me down and broke into giant hugs and cheers when I confirmed it.   I finally have gone from extremely nervous to now finally excited.
 So at five months pregnant, here is my first bump photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment