Tuesday 19 March 2019

70th Birthday Celebrations

Last night I hosted a 70th birthday celebration (basically a 30th plus a 40th).  It was so nice to host an event again, as haven not done it in ages and it is my favourite thing to do.  I love trying to personalise it to the guests of honour and just making people feel special.  Both these ladies are very special to me so it made this particular dinner very easy.
  
 The table, day and night (before I put the fans on and the candles would not stay lit).
 The ladies
 One of the birthday girls, who has become pretty special to me in a short space of time.

 Jacqui and her amazing cake

 Birthday ladies!

Kim, also celebrating a biggie this week.  I will certainly miss this one next year when she heads to Japan for some new adventures (cannot wait to visit!).  Altogether a lovely evening with some pretty fabulous people!

No comments:

Post a Comment