Thursday 28 March 2019

New Club

I am definitely not keen to turn this blog into a 'pregnancy' and then a 'baby' blog.  I am super excited and can't wait to meet the newest member of the family but I recognise that it isn't overly exciting to others (or even if it is to some, it certainly won't be if I go on about it).  Also, I am fully aware that having a child is not for everyone and/or is not easy or possible for everyone.  That being said, I imagine the odd prego blog will creep in and as this is my second one in five months I am not doing too badly.
I just find this new bit of the pregnancy so funny.  Since I have really started showing I seem to have entered a 'new club'.  People I have never spoken to, for no reason other than it is a big school, before have stopped me in the hall and discussed the joys of pregnancy and babies at length.  Morning sickness, scans to big feet, they have covered it all.  It must have happened three times to day, and at least half a dozen this week.
I must ask the next person if there is some sort of membership card I sign up for!

No comments:

Post a Comment