Tuesday 26 March 2019

Surprise! Surprise!

I do love a surprise, well I love being involved in surprises but actually am not keen on people surprising me.  So it was great to plan Kim and Iwisyi's '70th' last week and also to be included in the planning of Iwisyi's bigger birthday surprise on Sunday (well my role was picking up balloons, but they were key for the kiddos).  Rob did a great job at organising a lunch for the celebration with all their boat and teacher friends.  What I found even better is that due to elections Thailand was dry on Sunday.  As I have discovered over the past few months I am not very fun around people with wine.








It was so nice to see how excited and surprised Iwisyi was, and so happy she had another lovely 40th celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment