Saturday 9 March 2019

March Vegan Night

I love these nights.  I love the company.  I love the food.  I love it all really.  Last night was no exception as Chris and Kadi hosted and what a feast they put on.  By the time we had all brought food, we had enough to feed the entire neighbourhood (but we didn't, instead we all got yummy lunch for Sunday).


 I had a bout 20 of these Indonesian corn fritters (and I don't even like sweet corn).


 I can't believe they are leaving next year!  Trying to soak up the time now.


Wrapping a dish here was pretty comical.  Started with Chris trying, and failing. Luis jumped into help with little more success. It was only with the three of them that some head way was made.  Another lovely evening and now I am just looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment