Saturday 2 March 2019

No Photos

I have no idea what happened but my picture taking trigger finger went on hold this weekend and I missed loads of wonderful shots.  I guess it just needed a break.

 Friday evening I went down to Kamala beach to meet our house sitters for April.  They are an Irish/English couple, about my age and we could probably be best friends forever.  We had a great evening getting to know each other and I feel very happy that they will be looking after our girl (who is a bit under the weather right now).
 Yesterday was Leica's birthday celebrations down South.  A day on the beach followed by a night in a spectacular villa.
I made the beach and the villa for dinner but was unable to stay the night, unfortunately.  It looked like the ladies would have a fabulous time without me but, well sometimes life gets in the way.
Luckily Luis's picture taking finger was fairly active and he snapped this great photo of Lola lazing around yesterday.  How cute is she here!  And this is how I intend to spend this day relaxing with Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment