Saturday 16 March 2019

Jodi Time

After another long day it was great to spend the evening with Jodi and the kids. Even better to learn it was Jodi's birthday and she chose to spend it with me!  I am now in the last half of the day of the final conference day and I am super tired.  Been a huge information over load and I think very positive changes to the IB Maths, but a lot to take in.

 Lovely Isla, only saw her a few months ago and she has grown so much!

 River was trying to run from the camera but I managed to capture him.  I can't believe how much he is growing up.  How does time go by so fast?!
 Birthday veggie dinner.  It was so nice to catch up with Jodi, we spent 7 hours just blabbing and catching up.  

 Today has been tiring, during lunch I decided to go on a walk just trying to wake myself up.  Singapore is just so different then most other Asian cities (countries), I just love all the green, trees, walking paths and bike paths.  It does have a very nice feel to it.
What a lovely school! The Canadian school of Singapore, they did a great job this week.  But really no surprise the clue was in the name of the school!

No comments:

Post a Comment