Thursday 1 March 2018

Chef Luis

I found it hard to admit in the past, but there is no denying it, Luis is a way better cook than me.  He proved this a few times in Ecuador with our cook offs and pretty much every time we both make a dish for an event.  I am not sure why I ever even decided to fight this fact as it is wonderful that he is the better chef.  He now cooks when we have guests and when we have dinner at home.  This is pretty much a win win situation for me, I get to eat delicious food and don't have to buy it or attempt to cook it (as clearly can't).
Luis is in super cooking mode this week.  Last night he spent four hours creating a master piece of a meal.  Lentil 'meatballs', best ever.  Oh and then the cauliflower cakes, delicious.  He is now at home preparing some other yummy dinner.  





Lola helped by picking up anything that fell on the ground.  Who would have guessed but she is a big lover of lentils and cauliflower.
 The only thing I hate about Luis cooking is I have to be sous chef, cleaning and doing rubbish tasks like peeling corgettes.
This picture does not do the meal justice, but I was so hungry I could not wait for presentation marks.  I think I see a veggie restaurant in his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment