Thursday 8 March 2018

International Day Ladies Outing

To celebrate International Women's Day yesterday, Leica organised an outing for the ladies to see a female comedian at a local wine bar.  I think the last time I have seen a stand up comic was in Basel as a Valentine's treat for those of us without Valentine's.  I had kinda forgotten what a great night out they can be.  This women was pretty hilarious, definitely not for the squeamish and I could see that there were a few people in the audience who had signed up with out really researching the content.  It was all about her past addictions to sex, drugs and alcohol and she did not hold back.  Most people knew a little of what to expect and therefore had a grand time.  But there were a few that definitely could not get out of there fast enough, goes to show it is important to read the small print (although I thought the advertisement was pretty clear).  It was great fun and I genuinely laughed more than I have in 70 minutes then I have in the last six months.

 Was surprised to see a little Canadian Moosehead being served.



A great ladies wine and comedy night out.  Must do more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment