Wednesday 14 March 2018

Come Dine With Me

We recently subscribed to a British TV streaming site, which is wonderful except for the fact I am getting sucked back into religiously watching some of my old shows.  I use to love Come Dine with me, watched it at least once a day and always wanted to plan a similar sort of dinner party week.  The show was new to Luis and he loves it, and now he would also like to do something similar.  But I am so thankful that our week did not include our dinner last night at Ruth and Adam's as it would have been a hard one to top.
 The winning setting.
 We so need an oven, not that I could ever live up to this dish,  Moussaka (veggie of course), it was super duper yummy.
 Then there was this, a dessert with fruit that I LOVED! Usually, I hate fruit in dessert, I feel like it has no place there.  But this pavlova was the best ever, I could have had at least three servings, but thought I better be polite and stop at two.





 We then played this roll the pigs game, it was my first time, but clearly a natural as I destroyed the competition with my rolls.
The two champs of the night.  Adam for recently completing an Iron Man in New Zealand and me at winning pig tossing.  I feel like the level of skill involved for both things are on par.  A great award winning 10/10 night.

No comments:

Post a Comment