Thursday 22 March 2018

Dancing Maths

Occasionally I have a walk down memory lane and read my posts from years ago.  I seem to be doing a lot of that lately, looking at old photos and entries I have written.  It is nice to look back over the years and see the things I did with the people I love, even if sometimes it is a bit heart wrenching.  Something I noticed this week is how much more I use to post educational blogs, particularly when I was in Basel (probably as in Basel International teaching was new to me and also the school sent us on many training weekends/days so I had more to write about).  I was beginning to wonder if I had the same passion and commitment now as I did when I started teaching almost 10 years ago (can't quite believe that long already!) and then I turned around today in Year 7 and saw some of my boys doing a victory Maths dance.


These boys were celebrating some challenging work that they just completed.  It made me laugh and smile and I realised maybe I haven't totally lost my Maths teaching mojo just yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment