Tuesday 13 March 2018

Leica's Birthday

Yesterday was a day to celebrate a very special lady.  A lady who pretty much never left my side when I was in hospital, she took me in, stayed till I woke up, slept on a couch over night to make sure I was okay and brought me real food to eat.  During my Dad's illness she was always there to listen and checked in on me daily.  She has been a wall of support and helped make last year a little more bearable.  For all these reasons and many more, I feel very lucky to have come to Phuket the same time she did and have her part of my life.  Last night to celebrate Leica's special day a few ladies went out for a lovely dinner on the lake.

 But we could not wait all the way to dinner, so we had a little cake at break (Jacqui made these fabulous cupcakes).



A lovely night, with some great people.   This is just the beginning of course as you don't just get one day on your birthday, you should get at least a week.  Therefore, the big celebrations will be on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment