Thursday 15 March 2018

Amanda's Manly Men

I very rarely post twice in a day, in fact lately it has been unusual to post more than two times a week, but a surprise delivery warrants it today.  I went down to the staff room to see that I had some mail.  My first reaction is what over seas bill have I forgotten to pay..  But no, it ended up being the best type of mail ever, a surprise package from Nick and Vanessa (Ecua family).
It just brightened my day/week/month times a thousand, I love it.  A calendar of all 'Amanda's Manly Men', it made me giggle, reminisce and have a little cry.  Just the most thoughtful gift ever.










I just can'e believe these were taken not even two years ago, to see my Dad so full of life and fun, just made me so sad.  But love these pictures and will cherish them forever.  I am not sure what I have done to deserve such special people in my life, but am so lucky.  My next trip must be to Malaysia where Nick and Vanessa are to thank them in person, I could not have loved this gift more.

No comments:

Post a Comment