Sunday 25 March 2018

Vegan Supper Club

This is pretty much my favourite thing to do here.  Get together with some lovely people and try some new vegan dishes.  Everyone does such a great job and the spread is always so wonderful.  There is a lot of yummy veggie food to try out there, meat eater or non meat eater.  Luis out did himself by making the best lentil mushroom meatballs yet.  There was some delicious curries and then a chocolate cake that I could have eaten all of.  Besides the food the company is amazing.   We always have such a great time together, and I will miss the Stewart's next year when they retire back to Australia.
 Just before the elevator challenge, finish the beverage before getting to third floor  (pretty fancy house with an elevator and all!).
 Julie who cooked up a storm
 Luis finishing up his meatballs
 All left with full happy tummies.  This post is a day late after my stitches yesterday that left me in so much pain I could barely do anything.  I had a bump cut out a few weeks ago and I did not really appreciate the size or the depth of it.  A little less pain today, but I had no idea how much this would hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment