Friday 30 March 2018

Disney Day

Today was Disney Day at school, in fact all week there has been a different theme, but today was the only day I came up with anything (but to be fair only about 5% of teachers did anything).   I was afraid that all the girls would come as some sort of princess but was pleasantly surprised to see that actually loads of the boys came as princesses and the girls came up with other ideas.  I went as one of the 101 dalmatians.   
It was  a rocky start as the radiator exploded on the way to work.  This means I was stuck at the side of a busy road dressed as a dog as many of my students and colleagues drove by.  A pick up of Thai men stopped to help push the car out of the road, they looked so confused by my get up, but I was thankful for the help even if I felt like a total idiot!
 On my way to school.
 Stuck on the side of the road and even though I looked like a fool, was an hour late for work and was drenched in sweat (as it is boiling now), I still kept my sense of humour about the ordeal.
 One of my year 13's, who dressed up to match me.  Love her!
Another girl in my class dressed up as the mean lady in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment