Tuesday 27 February 2018

42 Years Later

I am not sure I have ever mentioned my parents wedding anniversary before.  I remember it every year, but this year it is certainly more on my mind.  I suspect that this is because they are both gone now.  They were married 42 years ago today, in the same church I was in 2016.  
Thankfully, much like me or me like them, they  were big on taking pictures.  We must have had close to a million pictures to sort through, and this really is only a slight exaggeration.  I love photos and albums but we could only keep so many or would have needed to buy a pretty large house just to store them all.  But I did take a few albums, some are in Canada waiting to be shipped and some here with me.  This morning I went through a few albums, looking at pictures of them just starting out (well a few years in as I am in the photos).  
 This dress was featured back in this blog back in 2014 as my sister wore it for her wedding.  They both looked amazing.  


I think of them both everyday in one way or another.  It was nice to look back on these photos, I just wish that I could remember these times.  Missing them today, missing them everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment