Wednesday 7 February 2018

Dinner, Sports Day and Beach

It is always a busy week, the lead up to half term.  There are loads of grades to input, reports to write, tests to mark and a week off to prepare for.  This week had not been much different, it has been a full week with dinners, BISP Sports Day and family time.
 Lola has started small walks at the beach, she is very out of shape so these are only tiny ones to get her strength back up.  She is so excited to be there, especially as the crabs seem to have let their guard down a bit.
 We also had the pleasure of going out to dinner with Luke and his Mum.  I just love meeting people's parents and she was just lovely.
 Yesterday was a scorching hot clear day, perfect for me and Sports Day (other complain about the sun, but of course I am not one).  
 I was put back on Shot put with my tennis coach, Rachna.  I really wished I had a racket for down time, she could have helped with my stroke.
Some of my lovely students.  It was a lovely and exhausting day but it is so nice to see them do something other than Mathematics.

No comments:

Post a Comment