Tuesday 20 February 2018

Proud Moment

These are one of those times I just want to write or call my Dad.  Yesterday I left my car lights on, and obviously the battery drained and the car would not start.  This morning I was up early running around getting cables etc.  I wanted Luis to come and help me, but he had a rough night and really was less than keen.   And then it came to me, why in the world am I hunting down a man to help me, I can do it on my own!  And I did, the car started and battery is recharged.  
When I was 17 I had a flat tire when I went to Acton, against my parents advice to collect a pay cheque.  As a little punishment my Dad made me stay outside with him until I could change a tire properly.  This has certainly helped me over the years, as well look at my cars!  I think he would be pretty proud of my car skills today.

No comments:

Post a Comment