Saturday 17 February 2018

Champs... Again

It has been a while, but we finally got together with Kim and Sean to catch up and play some curentha.   It was a lovely, long over due night with some super yummy Indian food, moonshine and some cards.

 When we have not had Indian for an entire week it seems like a very long time.  Kim and Sean are so lucky to have a super Indian next door to them that walks over the food.  Luis and myself totally pigged out on far too many dishes but to be fair it had been at least eight or nine days.
 Kim and Sean brought back some proper moonshine from their travels in Tennessee this past summer.  I could not believe how good they were, one was apple pie flavoured and the other salted caramel.  I am not into whiskey, or derivatives of whiskey but these ones I could seriously get into. 
 We finished the evening with our usual curentha match.  It is just such a great game and we love that Kim and Sean have grown to love it as much as have.
 Within minutes Kim and I had the first game.  For those who follow my blog, this is not really a surprise.
All our matches have to be two out of three and although the guys gave us a run for our money in game two, it is just too hard to beat us. I do think they are learning a lot from us though, and the next time we play will decrease the wide point gap between the two teams.  It was a great night and great end to end our holidays as Luis went back to work this morning and me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment