Sunday 4 February 2018

Saturday Singing

I tried to make a list of 40 things to do that included many things I thought I would never achieve (run in a race, be artistic, play an instrument ect).  But one thing I could not put on the list is singing, I have such a block when it comes to singing.  But last night I thought I would be brave and join a ladies night out of Karaoke.    What I discovered is I am still not ready to try..



 We started the evening at a lady from schools house.  That was really nice, lots of lovely people and some delicious food.

 We then took a bus to a place in Phuket Town to try some singing.
 I have no pictures of me singing as I did not even try.  It was actually a little intimidating as it was only a room full of people singing, like there was no where else to direct your attention except the singer.  So not a bar with pool tables and what not, just a karaoke room.  I wimped out of having a song but I guess this means I have something to put on my 50th list when this comes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment